Dinesh Divekar
Business Mentor, Consultant And Trainer

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
If a person who beats a women then what is the law
Dear Naina,
Who is this "person"? Is this person male or female? Secondly, you have used plural "women". Therefore, this person beats more than one woman. But then why is this happening?
Whatever the reason of beating may be and whatever relations between that person and women that are beaten may be, physical assault is a criminal offence. Therefore, approach nearest police station and register a complaint. If possible, approach all-women police station. However, you need to have evidence of physical assault. Therefore, before you approach police, arrange someone who can take photographs or videos of the violence.
In addition to police, there are organisations like National Commission for Women that provide help to the needy women. In Bangalore, there is organisation called Mahila Dakshata Samiti that provides free legal services to the oppressed women. You may find similar organisations in your city.
Dinesh Divekar

Sorry... my mistake. Can I ask my question in hindi. U can reply in English bcoz I m not getting the correct sentence to explain the situation.
Dear Naina,
Ok. You may write your post in Hindi but please give following information:
a) Who is beating to whom?
b) Why is this happening? Why women are helpless?
c) What preventive steps were taken to stop this violence?
Dinesh Divekar

Actually, yahan pe Kuch log hain jinki Pahunch ministers tak hai. Jo jis aurat ko mara gya hai wo ek government teacher hai or husband ek Sidha sadha aadmi hai Jo Koi kaam nahi krta lekin social worker hai gaon me. Wo aurat apna ghar bnwa rhi hai kynki uski Beti ki shadi hai. To log zabardasti kr rhe hain k apne ghar se 2feet zameen Chor kr ghar bnaye. Lekin us aurat k paas zyda zameen hi nahi hai. Or jis ghar ko tod kr bnaya ja rha hai wo lag Bhag 53-54yrs purana hai lekin logo ka kahna hai k yahan se 100 saal pahle ek Road nikla hai. Isi bahas me logo ne us aurat ko mara jisme uska Sar fat gya. Jab us aurat ne Polish station me application di to samjhowta ki baat kr k 4 din ka waqt le liya log or fir ulta counter case kr diya hai. Please btaye main us bechari ki madad krna chahti hun. Abhi sare hi unlogo k dushman bne hue hain Ghr se bahar tak
Dear Naina,
If the woman was beaten mercilessly then she should not have agreed for the compromise. Anyway, as stated in my first post, you may approach National Counsel for Women or other women help groups and find out what can be done. The problem is that the place that you belong to is notorious for lawlessness. It symbolises all the ills of India as a whole. Therefore, getting justice is not that easy but you may take a chance.
Dinesh Divekar

It means..that woman should just let them do what are they doing
How to inform Income tax department that a person has asset more than income. I mean a normal person.
Dear Naina, Why did you jump from one kind of topic to another kind? Vamsi Krishna
Because I get it that I m not able to help that woman.. so I ask my another question.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™