Performance Management is something to ensure to make employees aware of their roles and responsibilities in the company by giving them goals to be achieved each financial year related to their work.
It is generally given as a document to the employee containing the goals in the starting of the financial year.
Goals vary depending upon the Business industry.
1. Employee provided with the Performance document where they can find their goals.
2. During the end of the financial year they will submit their document to their manager by self rating their goals.
3. Then Appraisal meeting will take place with their manager.
4. During that time manager will give their rating to the goals.
5. And then the document will reviewed by the reviewer.
6. And then then the reviewer will give their rating which will be kept confidential from the employee.
7. Finally appraisal made to the employee according the rating calculation.
There is a ton of stuff already posted here on Performance Management by other members. It is a question that is asked almost every week.
Please use the search box at the top of the page to view all the information.
Also refer to the related discussions sidebar on the right hand side of this page. --------------------->