Asso.prof.(commerce & Management) Pg
Srinath Sai Ram
All these forms are made available by govt./agencies in their portals and in the Bare Acts respectively. Take some pains to search thro' the web by browsing these portals and you yourself can locate them to download to your system. Please, I would request all the freshers to spend time on your web browser to locate whatever you need for your career. There is nothing which is not available in these forum's pages itself and in numerous portals on the web. We are here not as your PA or Asst. but to guide you and make suggestions and participate in discussions on matters engaging our attention. We are not full time ready reckoner to answer all and sundry questions.So therefore please don't try to misuse our time and efforts by relieving yourselves from the primary responsibility of seeking your needs just by putting up a post on this forum. Please understand what this forum is meant for. I hope this will be taken with right frame of mind.
4th May 2017 From India, Bangalore
4th May 2017 From India, Pen
1. FORM-1 - Declaration Forms
2. FORM NO. 3 Return of Declaration Form (Regulation 14)
3. FORM NO. ESIC-MED 37 Certificate of Re-employment, Continuing employment
4. FORM NO. ESIC-86
5. FORM NO. 12 (Regulation 68) Accident Report Form
1. Form 13(Revised) For transferring the Provident Fund account of a member from one establishment to another establishment covered under the act / scheme. Preview and download form
2 Form 14 Application for financing a life insurance policy out of Provident Fund account.
3 Form 19 To be submitted by a member to withdraw his Provident Fund dues on leaving service/retirement/termination.
4 Form 20 In the event of death of member, this form is to be used by a nominee / family member to claim the member's Provident Fund accumilation.
5 Form 31 For the use of Provident Fund members to avail advances / withdrawals as provided in the scheme.
6 Form 10-C For claiming : - Refund of Employer share. - Withdrawal benefit - Scheme certificate for retention of membership
7 Form 10-D To be submitted by the first claimant i.e.- member or widow/widower or- orphan or - nominee as the case may be
8 Pensioner Certificate Includes Life Certificate and Certificate of non remarriage
9 Form 2 Nomination and declaration form for unexempted/exempted establishments
10 Form 5(P.S.) The employees' provident funds scheme, 1952 (PARA 36(2) (a)) and the employees' pension scheme, 1995 (PARA 20(4))
11 Form 5(I.F.) To be preferred by the person eligible to receive the Employees' Provident Fund dues of the deceased member who died while in services.
12 Statement IW - 1 Statement of Employees qualifying for membership as International Workers
13 ASR Advance Stamped Receipt
14 Form 3A The employees' provident funds scheme, 1952 (PARA 35 & 42) and employees' pension scheme, 1995 (PARA 20)
15 Form 5A The employees' provident fund scheme, 1952 (PARA 36-A). The employees' family pension scheme, 1971 (PARA 16) The employees' Deposit Linked Insurance Scheme, 1976 (PARA-1)
16 Form 6A The employees' provident fund scheme, 1952 The employees' pension scheme, 1995
17 Form 9(Revised) The employees' provident funds scheme, 1952 (PARA 36(1)) and the employees' pension scheme, 1995 (PARA (20).
18 Form 12A Employees' provident fund and misc. provision act, 1952
19 Challan Employees' provident fund organization combined chalan of A/C. No. 1,2,10,21 and 22
20 Form BN Form for Allotment of BN
1. Form A Rule 3(1) : Notice of opening
2. Form B Rule 3(2): Notice of change
3. Form C Rule 3(3) : Notice of closure
4. Form D Rule 5(1) : Notice for excluding husband from family
5. Form E Rule 5(2) : Notice of withdrawal of notice for excluding husband from family
6. Form F Rule 6(1) : Nomination
7. Form G Rule 6(3) : Fresh Nomination
8. Form H Rule 6(4) : Modification of nomination
9. Form I Rule 7(1) : Application of Gratuity by an Employee
10. Form J Rule 7(2) : Application for gratuity by a Nominee.
11. Form K Rule 7(3) : Application for gratuity by a Legal Heir.
12. Form L Rule 8(1)(i) : Notice for payment of gratuity
13. Form M Rule 8(1)(ii) : Notice rejecting claim for payment of gratuity
14. Form N Rule 10(1) : Application for direction to controlling Authority.
15. Form O Rule 11(1) : Notice for appearance before the Controlling Authority
16. Form P Rule 14 : Summons to appear before Controlling Authority.
17. Form Q Rule 16(1) : Particulars of application under Section 16
18. Form R Rule 17 : Notice for Payment of Gratuity
19. Form S Rule 18(8) : Notice for payment of gratuity as determined by Appellate Authority
20. Form T Rule 19 : Application for recovery of gratuity
21. Form U Rule 20 : Abstract of the Act and Rules
4th May 2017 From India, Ahmadabad
There is nothing to affend me. I only wish/encourage you should try to search on the net and in our CiteHR forum itself. These are very fundamental. Just have a look just above this box , there are a few small boxes and on the right side of the screen also topics readily made available for you to just click on them, go on clicking there are plenty of info.available in those links which you would need. Learned Saji also provided adequate info given here to assist you. Download them and use. You should not stop at just downloading these forms and using them. You should also buy Bare Acts of all topics (reasonably priced at <100 Rs.) required by you, go on reading them so that you'll gain enough knowledge and initiative to accomplish your task. ONe day you would become an Expert. Don't hestitate to raise queries if any and we are here to help you out 24 x 7on any topics. Be always proactive, I would encourage you to use the net more and more, just type what you need, there it comes. All the very best friend.
4th May 2017 From India, Bangalore
First Prioritize the Labour Laws which you want to study based on your Job Profile.Please read, Understand continuously bare Acts together with Latest Amendments.learn the basic Objective of enactment of Relevant Law.Learn to interpret Laws in right manner.learning is a continuous Process."An ounce of Practice is worth Tons of knowledge" Do not be a jack of all Trades & master of None.based on your aptitude fine tune your learning.What is required for your job initially, Interact with fellow professionals with good track record.achieve mastery over languages.read lots of Literature/News Paper Editorials/Journals etc on continuous basis
4th May 2017 From India, New Delhi
5th May 2017 From India, Ahmadabad