PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Dear Cite HR Members,
Good Evening
Could anyone help me with payroll calculations with all components like basic da hra cca and pf esic pt
Please send me a excel sheet so that I can go through
Thanking you in advance
Regards,
Alekhya
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
It is already shared in the forum. You better search you will get it. If not you can approach me
Hello Jeevarathnam Sir..,
I found few salary structure calculations but I reside in Hyderabad I am not aware of PT tax slab.
If I have any further questions related I will contact you on your mobile number
Thankyou
Alekhya
PT slab for Hyderabad is 15,000 - 19,999 is Rs 150 20000 & Above is Rs 200
Employees’ Provident Fund is a small saving scheme that is offered to Indian workers as well as international workers through the EPFO of India. The scheme allows accumulation of funds as well as accrual of interest on the accumulated funds. The funds thus collected are made of contributions partly from employees and partly from their employers.
Contributions from employees as well as employers add to the EPF. However, unlike what is commonly thought to be, the entire portion of contribution from an employer doesn’t go exclusively towards the Employees Provident Fund.
Provident Fund Calculator
Basic Pay
25000 /Month
PF Contribution
Employee
12% of 15,000: ₹1,800.00
Employer
13% of 15,000: ₹1,950.00
Total
₹3,750.00
Minimum salary limits: Employees with monthly salaries less than or equal to INR 15,000 now have to contribute mandatory towards EPF. PF amount is calculated for the basic amount. PF will be calculated as 12% of the basic.
Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948 (ESI Act) is a social security legislation aimed at providing benefits to employees in case of sickness, maternity, employment injury and certain other related matters. Under this self-financing health insurance scheme, funds are primarily built out of contribution from employers and employees. ESI fund, maintained by ESIC, is applicable to employees earning ₹21,000 or less per month to provide the cash and medical benefits to them and their families. This fund is a contributory fund in which both the employer and employee contribute 4.75% and 1.75% respectively to make it a total of 6.5%. For ESI calculation, the salary comprises of all the monthly payable amounts such as basic pay, dearness allowance, city compensatory allowance, HRA, incentive allowance and meal allowance. The salary, however, does not include the annual bonus, retrenchment compensation, encashment of leave and gratuity. ESI will be calculated for the total gross salary of the employee.
Employee Contribution: 0.75 %
Employer Contribution: 3.25 %
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion






About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service



All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™