email@example.comHello All, can you suggest me after completing MBA(HR) with 3.5years experience in HR field,which course is good for us (growing HR career).
From India, Delhi
PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
Senior Manager Hr
Hr Sr Executive
coolheadtamilif the MBA is from regular college, suggest to take up executive MBA course from top institutes (1 yr course ) with specialization, certifications / courses can be done in comp & Ben, Stat. compliance, HR strategy are some of the options
From India, Chennai
Greetings of the day!!!
As per my opinion below list of certification course will help you for your career.
- Diploma in Labour laws
- Course in HR Analytics
- Course in HR Accounting
- Course in SAP HCM or payroll procedure
- Course in ISO
- Course in TQM
- Course in English Communication
- Course in Advance Excel
- Course in Public Speaking
- Course in Soft skills
- Course in Taxation related to Salary structure
- Course in Business etiquette
- Course in Psychometric analysis
- Course related to become Trainer
- Course related to recruitment and Selection i.e. interviewing skills and other
- Course related to problem solving ( Technical & non technical )
- Many more
I will request you to select your future objective, in which function you would like to develop your career and than select their training needs.
All the best!!!
From India, Pune