PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
Senior Manager Hr
Hr Sr Executive
Use factoHR and automate your HR processes
Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.
coolheadtamilif the MBA is from regular college, suggest to take up executive MBA course from top institutes (1 yr course ) with specialization, certifications / courses can be done in comp & Ben, Stat. compliance, HR strategy are some of the options
From India, Chennai
Greetings of the day!!!
As per my opinion below list of certification course will help you for your career.
- Diploma in Labour laws
- Course in HR Analytics
- Course in HR Accounting
- Course in SAP HCM or payroll procedure
- Course in ISO
- Course in TQM
- Course in English Communication
- Course in Advance Excel
- Course in Public Speaking
- Course in Soft skills
- Course in Taxation related to Salary structure
- Course in Business etiquette
- Course in Psychometric analysis
- Course related to become Trainer
- Course related to recruitment and Selection i.e. interviewing skills and other
- Course related to problem solving ( Technical & non technical )
- Many more
I will request you to select your future objective, in which function you would like to develop your career and than select their training needs.
All the best!!!
From India, Pune