Labour Law & Hr Consultant

Thread Started by #Mandeep Saroa

Hello everyone. I want to know about if government overtake some private organization then what are requirements to be a permanent employee? Like i am working as a lecture in a private college on ad hoc basis. They relives us every year and then re-conduct the interview every year through advertising in newspapers. I am working there from 2012. Everyone is saying that the regular employees will become regular in government college too. But we all on ad hoc basis are worried about our job security. Will they expell us and find new staff or they will continue us? We don't know the rules. Can you please clarify? Thanks
17th December 2016 From India, Ropar
Dear Mandeep,
When the Educational Institution is acquired or taken over by the Government, it becomes a Govt. institution. Therefore, all the existing Rules applicable to Govt. Educational Institutions including the Service Rules relating to appointment, probation, confirmation etc., of the teaching and non-teaching staff would become automatically applicable.As Govt.employment is strictly governed by specific rules relating to recruitment, appointment on the basis of rules of cadre strength and communal reservation by rotation, it is not necessary to continue the services of contractual or temporary employees appointed earlier by the private management.
17th December 2016 From India, Salem
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™