Assistant Engineer, Indian Telephone Industries,
Hr Consultant
Mgr. Admin
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hello, Recently I withdrew money from my PF account, however, the pension fund amount was not credited to my account. Can some one please help me how to with draw this amount which form should I use.
From India, Hyderabad
pension fund or a/c 10 credit takes some time, if the same UAN is correctly seeded, and KYC formalities are completed, it will get credited soon

Dear Friends,
The Pension funds or Employee Pension Fund are part of Provident Fund scheme which is made by allocating 8.33% of your employer's contribution. These funds can be withdrawn in the following circumstances :-
1) Superannuation: Age 58 years or More and atleast 10 years of service -The member can continue in service while receiving this pension.On attaining 58 Years of age, a EPF member cease to be a member of EPS automatically.
2) Before superannuation or Retiring Pension/Early Pension: Age between 50 and 58 years and atleast ten years of service, The member should not be in service.
3) In case of Death or Permanent Disablement.
So see if you are covered in these criteria. For more see the website below.

From India, Kolkata
Dear friend, Kindly provide your Date of birth, Date of join in EPF & date of relieving. Abbas.P.S
From India, Bangalore
Dear If you have more than 9 years of contribution to pension fund you are not allowed to withdraw the same by form 10C. For further information contact PF office
From India, Chennai
Hi IM 30 years old and have of 6 years of working experience so this mean i cant with draw my the pension fund now?
From India, Hyderabad
If your total service period is up to 6 years then you can withdrawal your pension amount to fill form no. 10 C. it will be convert under the pension scheme after completing the service of 9 years 6 months 1 day.
From India, undefined
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™