Rajesh Kumar Dubey
Manager - Hr
[email protected]
Business Development Consultant

I would like to know, who conducts the police verification, an employee has to get it done by himself /herself by visiting the nearby police station or its been taken care by the employer...
Shivangi Bhadoria

From India, Noida
This is prerogative of employer.
Generally in government services, the character certificate is being submitted by applicants but as per my experience, in private sector It is being conducted through third party by the employer. Employer takes affidavit separately or in application form regarding information of being culprit in any civil or criminal matter.

From India
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™