HR Abhishek Shrivastava
Hr & Admin Executive
Glidor
Hr Consultant

Thread Started by #HR Abhishek Shrivastava

Dear HR Experts, On Which amount (Basic or Gross) PF and ESI should be calculated and What should be the Employer contribution ?
8th October 2016 From India, Gurgaon
ESI is deducted on gross salary 1.75 % employee contribution + (4.75 % employer =total 6.5% )
EPF is deducted on basic +DA 12 % employee contribution + (12 % employer + 0.85% admin +0.5% EDLI 0.01% admin on EDLI)
in brackets are payable by employer
8th October 2016
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)





About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service



All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™