Rajesh Kumar Dubey
Manager - Hr
Koolakash02
Senior Executive - Hr
+2 Others

Thread Started by #Anonymous

I am working in software company as HR EXECUTIVE. Now we have 20+ members.as we are eligible for PF criteria. so i need to know about all details of PF procedure of a company and staff. also need to know about salary structure for IT company.
5th October 2016 From India, Vadodara
Dear Sid,
Discuss with your Higher Management people / Directors and first take opinion from that. What they think about their resources and ready to take challenge of such coverage. Many times Directors take another plea that All the employees ( IT Professional have crossed the threshold limit of Salary ( 15000) / CTC. We are not in coverage of PF. So it should come from Upper level .
Please update about further action
5th October 2016 From India
sir, I have discuss with upper management. They want to follow all govt laws. so Need Proper guidelines .and also know about What is ESI criteria and maximum limit of salary ?
5th October 2016 From India, Vadodara
Hi Mr. Sid,
ESIC Eligibilty:
Organisation employing not less than 20 employees are bound to be registered under the ESIC Act.
EPF Eligibility:
Organisation employing not less than 20 employees are bound to be registered under the Employees' Provident Funds & Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952.
The registration procedure has made online on Employer e-Sewa
Registration under Local Shops & Establishments Act is required.
In case of partnership firm then Firm should be registered under Partnership Act 1932.
Regards,
Akash
5th October 2016 From India, Secunderabad
Hi ,
Thank you sir for your valuable reply.
I have some other questions related to PF PROCEDURE .
1 ) Can you give me information about PF criteria ?
2 ) How to apply for PF procedure and what documents are required for registration ?
3 ) In Salary slip medical allowance and ESI both can consider or anyone ?
4 ) What is the criteria of medical allowance and ESI ?
I am very confused in medical allowance and ESI deduction .
plz clear my confusion soon.
6th October 2016 From India, Vadodara
Can anyone help me to clear this topic. Medical allowance is considered for those who has eligible for ESI? Medical allowance and ESI both are considered whose salary is up to 15k?
7th October 2016 From India, Vadodara
Dear Sid,

Pl. find the solution as per your query.

1. Applicability- In which 20 or more worker are employed

- Any establishment employing even less than 20 persons can be covered voluntarily u/s 1(4) of the Act.

2. Documents Required for new PF No. Code - list of employees, memorandum of article, Balance Sheet, Copy of Sale Bill, Copy of Partner ship deep, Copy of Excise registration Certificate, Copy of sale tax Registration certificate.

3 As per my advice on payment slip we should take ESI Deduction and medical allowance must be disburse on six monthly or annual basis through voucher payment.

4. Esi contribution - employee's contribution 1.75% + employer's contrition 4.75% = Total 6.5%. ESI is statutory compliance which is mandatory to comply by employer. In which 10 or more workers are employed whether run with power or without power. The wages ceiling is Rs. (Basic+DA) 15000/- p.m



Usually, Medical Allowance paid to those employees who are not covered under the ESI Act. Medical allowance is a reimbursement allowance by cover the expenses on medical treatment, It can be paid maximum up to Rs. 15000/- p.a. through voucher on monthly/ six monthly/annually basis.
7th October 2016 From India, Faridabad
#Anonymous
Thank you sir . It is very helpful for me. I have another Question .. Is their any criteria that Only govt Employees are eligible for DA ? or proprietorship Firm also want to give DA ?
10th October 2016 From India, Vadodara
hello, I want to know about the procedure of PF & ESI for proprietorship firm in Gujarat. Have any other option Instead of ESIC ?
12th April 2017 From India, Vadodara
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)





About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service



All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™