Greetings for the day!
I was working with an MNC for 9 months,
Now it's more than 3 months from the date of resignation.
I have filled form 19 & 10C & 15G of TDS.
1) I would like to know that how much exact amount I will get If my PF Deposit description was as below when I checked on website
Employees Share: 3151 Rs
Employer Share: 963 Rs
Pension Contribution:2159 Rs
2) PF Withdrawl Amount Is Taxable Or Non-Taxable, If Taxable, How Much Is The Tax Deduction Percentage?
3) How much time it takes to PF get credited into bank account after the claim form submission?
Kindly guide me through this.
Krishna Gajre

15th September 2016 From India, Pune

Partner - Risk Management
Krishna Gajre
Rajesh Kumar Dubey
Manager - Employee Relations (ir)

Mr Krishna,
If you were working in MNC , the HR deptt have issued U AN No
which must be activated and linked with KYC & Mo No and approved also,
If Yes
Then No need to worry,
Fill the the New Form of 19, 10 C with your Pan ID and deposit it directly with RPFC Office
with any hesitation and confirmation from employer.
You will get your amount within 15 days .
15th September 2016 From India

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Form 19 (UAN).JPG (155.7 KB, 43 views)
First, why do you wish to withdraw the PF amount
Second, have you stopped working completely ?
If you are working for any other organisation that is covered under the PF act, then you are not allowed to withdraw your PF but you need to transfer it to the new company. With the current UAN system you dont even need to withdraw it, because the new employer will deposit PF in the same account
25th September 2016 From India, Mumbai
First,I wish to withdraw my PF because I'm in need of those.
And Yes, I have stopped working completely.
And finally please kindly read my query fully & carefully once again and guide as it is.
Krishna G
26th September 2016 From India, Pune
If you have stopped working, then you are eligible to withdraw your PF.
Mr. Dubey has explained the procedure. There were other posts earlier that has detailed procedure, you can read those in the search option and you will get all the details you need.
I think all the things are online, you can log into your PF account on the PF portal and see how much money is there.(you will be eilgible for interest apart from the money deposited, and since you have worked for less than 10 years, you will get the entire money including what is in pension account). Yes, it is subject to TDS since you have worked less than the specified period
27th September 2016 From India, Mumbai
Please login to participate in this discussion or start your own. Create Account

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Community™