Labour Law & Hr Consultant
Insolvency N Gst Professional
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi I was working with a Private Limited company as a Exe. Director and I want to know that Can I claim Gratuity, Leave Encashment from my resignation. Regards
From India, Mumbai
Dear Jeevan,
Had you completed the minimum length of 5 years of qualifying service in the Company on the date of your resignation, you are entitled to gratuity @ 15 days salary ( pay+d.a only) last drawn; you are also entitled to the benefit of encashment of earned leave at your credit.

From India, Salem
The company has to pay on its own to employees certain dues on exit -gratuity is one such amount,provided you have completed 5 continuous years of service.
I am sure as an Exe dir the company will sue mot do necessary payments without having to remind them.

From India, Pune
Hi , Can you please guide me as i am looking for HR statuary compliance practical training course in mumbai , borivali, Andheri ..
From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™