Kudos to you for posting a draft and seeing the opinion.
Very rarely this is seen in our forum in which most people look for instantly ready answers.
Your deserve appreciation and a gentle pat on your back.
I find that the draft is OK.
Should you need more info please try Cite HR archives.
Type "Super annuation letter sample" inside the box "SEARCH" that you see in the title bar above
and then press press enter key.
You will get plenty of information.
If you are very keen you can add 'the' in the first sentence so that it reads
....We appreciate the services.....
17th April 2016 From India
""Since you have attained the age of 65 as on .............................., you will be superannuated on 31st July 2016.""
Kindly make it you will be attaining the age of 65 in the month of Jul,therefore you will be superannuating on 31 Jul 2016.
""and thereafter their services will be utilized on a mutually agreed basis. ""
This portion can be eliminated and taken up separately with employee.
Here topic should be forthcoming superannuation alone.
If he is expected to submit any forms for PF,insurance,commencement of Handing over duties etc,specify dates by which he should do so.
17th April 2016 From India, Pune
The following points can be considered for inclusion/addition:
1. SUB: SUPERANNUATION FROM SERVICE.
2. Ref: Appointment Order No. . . . . dated…..
This has reference to your appointment in our Institution with effect from. . and we greatly appreciate the services rendered by you. . . . . . . .
2. As per Clause . . . . of the above Appointment Order, you will be superannuated from the Services of the Institution on . . . . . on attaining the age of Superannuation..
3. The Subsequent point that “thereafter your services will be utilized on mutually agreed basis” can be included if you have taken a positive decision to continue him after Superannuation; on mutually agreed terms; If already approved to continue; please put it so that the Retiring person will receive it with a happy note of not losing job; otherwise; you can delete it.
Other points like Final Settlment like PF, Gratuity & Forms tobe collected etc., have been commented by our other learned Members.
18th April 2016 From India, Mumbai
We would like to draw your kind attention regarding your Superannuation Fund balance laying with us pertning to the old period of your service, under Superannuation policy maintained by LIC.
We have observed that, the same has not been withdrawn by you. The same can be withdrawn by filling up the relevant forms with necessary documents and submitted to us for further forwarding to LIC for processing.
Superannuation LIC Policy options are mentioned hereunder for your reference:-
Pension Plan available with LIC :-
• Beneficiary can opt the mode of payment of pension specify :- Monthly/Quarterly/Half Yearly /Yearly
• For Example , if Beneficiary opt for Annual Pension , Let’s assume we submit duly filled & signed form to LIC in Jun-18 month , 1st Annual pension will be released by LIC in Jun-19 & subsequent yearly in Jun month going forward to Beneficiary’s bank account directly.
Option Beneficiary can Choose for Pension :-
• Life pension ceasing at death, No purchase price shall be paid on death to beneficiary. No guaranteed payments.
• Life pension with guaranteed payments for 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 years. No purchase price shall be paid on death or at end of 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 years guarantee. On survival to guaranteed payments pension shall be
continued to be payable till life. (Please specify period)
• Life pension ceasing at death of member with return of capital (purchase price) to beneficiary.
You are requested to kindly send us the duly filled form along with below mentioned documents:-
Superannuation Filled Form – Attached
LIC ECS Form – Attached
Self-attested copy of Pan card & Aadhaar card of member
Canceled Cheque- Name should be printed on the cancel cheque
Self-attested copy of Aadhaar card of Nominee
Note :- Kindly treat this mail as URGENT and send all the required documents max by 15th November 2018.
Please feel free to reach out us in case of any help/assistant.
Thanks & Regards
23rd October 2018 From India, Bangalore