Your question can be interpreted in multiple ways and have many different answers.
I will try to offer my perspective on one of the main challenges:
1.The Skill Shortage - This is possibly the BIGGEST challenge headhunter will be facing this year.
2. Talent Retention - Another severe challenge facing recruiters and employers alike is retaining their top talent.
3. Necessary Changes to Current Approach - This shift in power to the candidate Ė they have the skills, employers have the requirements- means that the current approaches headhunter are utilizing will cease to be as effective.
4. Compelling Offers Needed - This works in tandem with number three.
5. Compliance and Legislation - When surveyed, 41% of headhunter cited compliance and legislation as one of their top concerns.
6. Mobile Platforms - If your recruitment website isnít mobile friendly we're sorry but we canít help you. Buck your ideas up.
8. Retire the Resume? - OK, so this is probably the point which will be the most highly contested.
8th December 2015 From India, New Delhi
10th December 2015 From India, Jodhpur