1. I donít know to what extend your KRAs and KPIs are defined but maintain a task tracker and write your performance in it. Seek feedback on a weekly basis on your performance from your boss. (in writing)
2. Try a different approach to work with her. Just listen to her. Do not add anything. Seek her guidance.
3. Rather than thinking about bringing good returns to the company think about how you can establish rapport with your boss and get along. If your boss does not think well about you then it is going to affect your performance rating.
4. Talk to your bossís boss and discuss the situation with him/her.
5. Observe if her behavior is like this with other team members too. If not, you need to introspect what led to this situation. See how you can resolve it.
6. There are IJPs (internal job postings) in most of the companies. See if you want to apply for something which interests you more.
7. Write an e-mail to your boss and CC it to her supervisor too. Be diplomatic in your email and let her know your performance and ask her what she thinks about your performance and seek guidance.
8. Look out for a new job!
All the best. Let us know how things work out for you.
4th November 2015 From India, Delhi