Freelancer In Hr &indirect Taxes For
Recruitment/talent Acquisition, Career Counselling
Overseas Recruitment
+1 Other

PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
I recently joined a UK based recruitment firm(no presence in India yet) thime first employee, I get my monthly salary directly from uk
So there are no deductions, how do I show my taxes, salary is credited to my savings account.
Im confused pls help.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
You have to show this income as Professional Fee . Pay your taxes directly to Income Tax Department. You pay advance tax ,Instead of TDS deduted by employer.
You can claim expenses in this case as you are now professional and receiving professional fee.
In addition to above, If your salary / fee is more than Rs 10 lacs in a year then apply for service tax registration with Indian Government and charge your recruitment firm 14% service tax on your bills. Deposit service tax amount with service tax department.
If you need any further suggestion do let me know
You are Consult a good Chartered accountant.He will do the needful.For More details Pls refer the link from this site -
Hello Manjay Kumar Sharma,
I am not sure Service tax would come into picture here.....based on what the initial posting says, ALL of the work is related to UK without any Indian operations OR activity.
Dear Abu,
We have urgent vacancy for a Australian Placement Consultancy on a Freelance basis.
Plz mail ur resume on
Waiting for your reply.
Dear Abu, You don’t need to take service tax registration because export services is exempt as per service tax rules. Regards Ramesh Singh
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™