Insolvency N Gst Professional
Sr. Manager - Sales

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Sir, I was working in an organisation for the past 8 years and they started deducting for the past 6 1/2 months. Recently when I was on an official tour (I was working in marketing), there were issues on my Increment and I have asked my immediate superiors, and they wanted me to speak to my Managing director. I have called over phone to my MD and he wanted me to come to Head office by the week following. But to my surprise, when I reached my station (my branch office) all the mails / folders in my (official) system got deleted and when I enquired, there was no reply from my colleague or my superiors. The next day I was called by my superior and told that its a management decision on increment and when any person is questioning on the same they will be asked to resign. Then I told my superior that I shall accept the same and work, but he rejected that you have to submit the resignation.I tried to call my Managing director from my official mobile, but found the service was suddenly stopped, then I called my MD from my personnel mobile and he also asked to submit my resignation. Hence forcebly I have submitted my resignation and got the same duly signed and stamped by colleague at my branch office. I have requested my superior, The Managing director for sending my settlement at the earliest. Almost one week over, I have not heard any thing from them. I now request your advice how to proceed further.

As per my appointment Order, the releaving period is 90 days and I am eligible for leave salary, bonus whichever is appilcable.

Please advice how to proceed further.


From India, Chennai
Dear Sir(s), I was working in an Private limited company, In Tamilnadu, India. I was working as a Sr, Manager from Sales department. Last week I was on Official tour and our company had given increment to all the workers / staffs. I was not happy with the increment and hence I spoken (over phone) my immediate superior who had asked me to speak to his superior (who is incharge for sales department) When I spoken to him he asked me to speak to the Managing director and when I spoke to the M.D, he wanted me to come to head office (i was working in branch office) by the following week. I informed the same to my both superiors and stated working (while I was on official tour).

To my surprise, when I came to my home station after business tour (on friday - 10.07.2015), all the details, mails, offers / other folders) in my desktop was completely deleted. When I asked my colleague, he replied he dont know (there are only 2 staffs in our office one is me and another is my colleague). I immediately reported the issue to my superiors and to my MD by mail from my personnel ID

On saturday 11.07.2015, afternoon I got a call from my immediate superior and he told that it is management decision to give the increment, and who ever asks for more will be asked to resign. Eventhough I said "ok sir, i shall accept and work with this itself", i was forced to submit my resignation letter. Then I called my Managing Director from my office mobile the services were disconnected, then I spoken to my MD over phone and he also told me to resign and he told that i shall be relieved immediately. I asked him immediately about my settlement (my notice period is 3 months), he replied he was not in office and shall check and reply on Monday (13.07.2015). Then I submitted my resignation and got the copy of the same duly sealed and signed from my colleague after handing over all the documents.

I have sent a mail to my MD on 14.07.2015, till date I have not got any reply.

As per my appointment order, I am supposed to get graduity (since I was working for 8 years), 3 months notice period salary, Bonus, Leave salary.

Can any person help me how to proceed further in getting the same.


From India, Chennai
When you have been so abruptly terminated and treated so ruthlessly,there is no other way than legal proceedings to get you dues released.
You could probably send them a written request asking for your dues as per appointment order.
You must specify that I have been forcibly made to resign and ask for your dues.
As a matter of fact you should take them to court for illegal termination.
Asking for increment is not an offence.

From India, Pune
I worked with Delhi based Pharma company from 2nd April 2002 to 15th April 2015 as a second line sales manager. I resigned from the company on 15th April 2015. The company is refusing to settle my leave encashment salary dues. My basic salary was 6500, DA nil, and total salary was 32500. The company was giving leave encashment the previous employees at the time of final cash settlement. The company is saying that I only have 2 months worth of Basic salary, i.e 13500 Rs as leave encashment. Please guide me as what might be the actual amount due on the company as my leave encashment. Also, if the company refuses to pay the amount what legal actions I can take against them as per sales promotion employee act.
From India, Noida
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™