Salary Cheque Has Bounced, What Should We Do - CiteHR
Sr. Manager Hr/admin
Field Executive

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
I worked at X company as field executive, due no leads i had no work hence give-up job as per manager requirement.
But i got two cheques for single salary with post date of a month difference.
For first cheque i got amount into my account but on second cheque is bounced due to insufficient funds.
so what should I do now for legal actions?

Hi You update to the concerned person as cheque is returned. Ask them to deposit the funds or any alternate arrangements to clear the dues. Surely the issue will be sorted out smoothly
manager and proprietor both are not responding on calls, not available in the office. what should i do. company staff is 8 employee it was and now it is 5.
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™