Withdrawing Only One PF Amount Among The 3 No Of Accounts - CiteHR
Partner - Risk Management
Insolvency N Gst Professional
Hr Consultant
Jsw Steels Ltd

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Hai Please help me to solve m issue with my PF account .
i have 4 PF accounts one with current running account . among the old three account i would like to withdraw 1 PF account amount .
It is possible? among the three PF account can i withdraw only one account remaining i would like to transfer to current account
Community Prime Sponsors
FactoHR.com - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS.
Talentedge.com "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA.
There is no purpose having multiple a/cs.
Close the a/cs by transferring them to current running PF a/c.
Have you got an UAN?
If you have got the PF numbers,visit the nearest EPF office to know the latest balances.
Inoperative a/cs get interest for 36 months only.
I hope you are aware of the process of getting the PF money back
You would be required to give a declaration that you are no longer working. That declaration would be false and the department now has lot of connecting data available.
On the other hand, many people give this false declaration, so you can always follow the herd
legally you can not withdraw your old a/c's EPF/EPS accumulations if you are already a member of EPF/EPS in present.
you should transfer your old PF to new PF account. If you received UAN then go to UAN member portal link available on website: www.epfindia.gov.in, and activate your UAN. On completion of registration, you will find there an option to list your previous member ids (i.e. your old PF accounts). After listing of the same you can go for online PF transfer through option available on UAN Portal.
Hello Pathubhai,
As rightly mentioned and recommended by our fraternity members, you are officially not permitted to withdraw the PF emolument currently since you are actively employed. Hence, the declaration that you would sign in the form used for making application for withdrawal would be false. With the UAN allocation, it will be very easy for the PF Office to track whether you are employed/unemployed. However, not all PF Offices are fully synchronized with this currently. So you may try your luck by submitting the withdrawal form.
An honest advice from my side is to just transfer accumulations in all these inactive/previous accounts to your current PF account.
Cheers, A.B.
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™