Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear sir,
Company sending me full & final settlement by mail.if u allowed me I'll send u the attachment.Second when we are calling them they r charging us that company don't want to pay u anything...can I make any complain via online regarding non payment of EPF & TA

From India
Regarding EPF dues follow the earlier said procedure. Regarding non payment of other dues as I said send legal notice to employer and then pursue before inspector under Shops and establishment Act. Online complaints may not be feasible.

From India, New Delhi

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™