Korgaonkar K A
Assistant Engineer, Indian Telephone Industries,
Hr Executive
+3 Others

Thread Started by #Avijitdas70

sir,i have left my job 6 months back and my total working days with that company is 4 years 20 days. Still I have not applied for pf withdrawal & now I'm work in another company with another pf account which is created by my new company. So can I apply Withdrawal now of my previous pf amount or i wait for completeness of 5 years for any non tax deduction benefits?
29th December 2014 From India, Bhubaneswar
Dear Avijitdas,
For Income Tax exemption, there should have a contribution of 5 years in EPF. As you have a service of 4 years and 20 days only, to get ITexemption, transfer the previous PF to club with current service.
29th December 2014 From India, Bangalore
Dear Avijitdas70,
First of all, you are not entitled to withdraw your PF accumulation but to transferit to your new account, since you are in employment wherein PF is deducted from your salary unless there is at least 60 days non-employment between your old employment and new employment.
29th December 2014 From India, Mumbai
Transfer and keep the a/c regular...... It is better to keep the a/c regular and build corpus and be eligible for pension
31st December 2014 From India, Chandigarh
It is better to have your PF A/C transferred with the new employer by filling up the requisite forms and submitting to Regional PF Commissioner.
3rd January 2015 From India, Bokaro
Thanks for reply, but my new company had already created a new PF account & its already 6 months past. So please help me out to withdraw my PF balance.
5th January 2015 From India, Bhubaneswar
Dear Avijitdas70, To withdraw your PF balance from old as well as new account, you have to resign (leave) from job and join the company which is not having PF scheme. Hope you understood what I said.
5th January 2015 From India, Mumbai
Dear Avijitdas70, in my view you can withdraw your PF currently from your previous organisation. the same happened with me, i left one organisation and joined another , but did not fill my pf form. after 6-7 months i went to my previous org & filled the PF form. i received my PF money within 2 months.
13th January 2015 From India, Dehra Dun
As per the latest news central government has introduces new concept called UAN Number which will reduce your tensions of withdrawal and Transfer. Get your UAN number from your previous employer and go for transfer, so that you will get whole 4.2 years data in single account, as per govt polices you are not eligible for withdrawal as you are employed.
14th January 2015 From India, Hyderabad
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™