Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear all, Any one of person kindly send me bharathidasan university, thirchy. MBA previous five years question paper.
From India, Kolkata
my friend studying MBA in bharathidasan university distance education. kindly help me friends
From India, Kolkata
Request your valuable guidance on the following issue:-
if a newly joined employee met with accident within 2 days before making any esic contribution, does he can claim benefit under ESIC. If it is rejected stating the reason that there was no contribution period for corresponding benefit period, what is the recouse available. Can any one guide me.

From India, Chennai
1. Sir, accident can happen any time and any where. However, in order to be treated as an employment injury, the said accident must be out of and in the course of employment. Naturally, the accident can happen even on first day of employment or within few days of employment when no contribution under ESI Act, 1948 has been actually deducted and paid by the employer.
2. It is, however, essential that the said injured employee must be on the attendance roll of the employer and his declaration form should have been submitted by the employer and insurance number should have been allotted. Otherwise, it will be difficult to get benefits under above Act.
3. Hope, the injured employee or his family members may contact the employer and ask for insurance number and ensure that the employer has submitted accident report to the ESIC Branch Office as well as to the appropriate ESIS dispensary to which the employees of said unit are attached. In my opinion, in such situation the injured person can get medical certification from ESIS dispensary and also benefits from his ESIC Branch Office.
4. I think, ESIC authorities will not reject the case if the employer have obtained insurance number of injured employee and has also submitted accident report. Injured employee or his family members can appeal to higher ESIC authorities of your area in case there is any grievance.

From India, Noida

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™