16th November 2014 From India, Alappuzha
1.I suggest let superior of this boss give him 50% higher sales target for the next six months.Management should monitor his achievement agaist the target each month..This criteria will prove if the boss under suspecion is really interested to work honestly.
2. Change the department of this boss & see the flow of enquiries, this can give you some clues.
3. Access his official email account in his absence this can also give you some clues about incoming enquiries to your company. Then see how many such enquiries have been responded & how many not responded. Check if the person is over quoting , regreating any such enquiries so as to make way for competitors
4.Keep in touch with your regular customers & tactfully try to know from them if they had made any business enquiry in recent past with your company & how was the response.
5.Lastly appoint a private ditective
17th November 2014 From India, Pune
2. The suspicion has to be irrefutably confirmed.
3. The surest way would be to have the boss\'s activities tracked & investigated through a professional agency in strict confidence. Normally, the investigating agency will provide its report in two weeks\' time .
4. The various other measures suggested are either time consuming or may not yield the desired results. Besides, the element of confidentiality that is required in such matters involving integrity of people in higher levels will be lost. Mind you, the suspicions have to be established without a shed of doubt.
5. Clearly, this is an issue relating to ethics and values, and hence the matter has to be viewed seriously and action taken with a sense of urgency and sensitivity.
18th November 2014 From India, Alappuzha
I have work 8 years for delearship after giving one month notice period employer is not giving sign on pf form
We have try bank manager signature but pf office has rejected form.
If there is other solution to withdraw pf without employer signature.
Please give advise.
Navnit v Durbhatkar
Posted 13th November
18th November 2014 From India, Pune
Thanks for your valuable suggestions. .. as suggested we investigated the matter and found him guilty ... so now we have changed his area of work as well as we have taken his reportees from him.. he has been given his individual target which he is doing nicely now.
how he will continue doing the good work...
thanks once again...
13th January 2015 From India, Delhi