Dear Seniors,
I have few questions regarding the above mentioned subject:
1) Our company has hired a new employee whose PF A/C is under PF Trust. My company is registered under A'bad RPFC. So what is the procedure to transfer the PF A/C from PF Trust to RPFC A'bad?
2) What is the procedure to transfer the fund accumulated in the PF Trust to the RPFC?
3) Which form should be filled (Is it Form-13)?

From India, Mumbai

Industrial Relations and Labour Laws
The same form 13 can be used. It shall be addressed to PF Trust with a copy to RPFC for transferring the service details under the Pension scheme to the new account. Madhu.T.K
From India, Kannur

Sr. HR Team Member
Dear Macwan,
The process of transferring the accumulated pf & pension fund from un-exempted organization to exempted organization is same and the responsibility is lying with its new employer.
The transfer form no 13 (revised) need to be addressed to the PF Trust for transferring fund to its new RPFC account.

From India, Mumbai

what Madhu said is the right procedure. I recently transferred my PF from a Trust to RPFC and it took 3 months. I lost interest for the 3 months period. Pon
From India, Lucknow
This discussion thread is old and is closed for new comments. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post a new thread. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™