Registration Of Principal Employer Under Central Labour Commission - CiteHR
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear Seniors,
I have just joined a EPC (Engineering Procurement and Construction) company and have projects in about 4 states in India and is expanding.
I would like to know if we can have a single Principal Employer registration from CLC instead from multiple states.
If yes, how do we go about it?

Dear , Please elaborate the case to better understanding & advise by members
We are EPC company and get projects mostly Central GOVT for various states.
Do we need to have contract labor license in every state? In that way what do we engage Sub Vendor.
Or Instead, Is it possible that we become the Principal Employer and issue From V to all our vendors???
If Yes pls guide.

As a contractor, you will have to obtain statewise CLRA Registration. In case of your Co. Further sub-contracting, the vendor will also have to obtain CLRA. The principal employer will have to issue Form V both to you and the vendor.
In general practice, The Principal Emp can issue Form V only to the vendor and you stand only as a conforming party. For any doubts, please call to discuss as things may be different if my understanding is not Ok. - Mehul KJ (Serve HR)

Dear, If you act as principle employer or contractor, you have take the RC or License respectivly state wise.
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™