i have completed my mba in hr and marketing from pratap university. due to some fee issue college did'nt gave me my final marksheet and certificate.i have re-applied for scholorship and the fee issue will be clear in the end of this year.so right now i have my semester results till 3rd sem.i want to do phd and want to be assistant professor.please tell me that how i can apply ?
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors made possible with help from our prime sponsors like:

TALENTEDGE Who provide a platform for "interactive anywhere learning". Courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses

FACTOHR - Provides Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS that can help streamline your organisation. Explore Features

Register Here and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
hi sonu,

First, get the final marksheet. Without original certificate no university will entertain you for admission for Phd. Even if some university accept your application based on photocopy of final result you will need show them original while admission or your money will be forfeited.

Few quick information:

Minimum qualification required for appointment as lecturer/assistant professor is NET/SLET. If the candidates have PhD degree in compliance of the "University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for award of PhD degree), Regulation 2009, they shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET for recruitment and appointment of assistant professor or equivalent positions in universities, colleges or institutions.

UGC has stated in the public notice that NET/SLET/SET shall not be required for such Masters degree programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET accredited test in not conducted. As per the UGC Act, 1956, UGC is empowered to define the qualifications required of any person to be appointed to the teaching staff of the University/Institutions.

Visit NET/SLET/SET/UGC website/internet for more information.

Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™