Dear All. I want take to new Labor contract license,. What’s procedure and formality can I make it. Who are given contract authority person. How can I reach them how can I make the procedure. Who are authority of states? Minimum how long I will use to license?
From India, Coimbatore
To Get contract labor licence,
1. need to get form V from the principal employer ( company )
2. you ( contractor ) need to submit FORM IV along with FORM V to the inspector of foctories
3. After verifying both the forms and all supporting documents, inspector will give FORM- VI Registration Certificate (RC).

From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™