Dinesh Divekar
Business Mentor, Consultant And Trainer

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I have entered in works order contract and also completed but i not complete works in bound time period. so party has stop my payment. actual works delay to my employee health problem. now party wants letter from me regarding delay
From India
Dear Sanjay,
You have not given sufficient information on the contract. What was the contract? What were the General Conditions of Contract (GCC)? Did the owner suffered any losses due to your deficiency in services? Were the damages clearly defined in the GCC? If the payment has been stopped for the sake of it then it is illegal under the provisions of Indian Contract Act, 1872.
As far as letter for delay is concerned, that anyway you can provide them. Find out after submitting the letter, whether are ready to release the payment.
Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™