Recovery Of The Amount From An Ex Employee - CiteHR
Partner - Risk Management
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear All,
Is it possible to recover the over amount from an employee who has resigned and joined another company.
After manual checking it was found that due to a clerical mistake some extra amount was credited with salary continuously in XYZ's salary account.After rectification of this mistake a letter was sent to XYZ that he has to return total amount.But he left the company after receiving that letter.
Waiting for your kind suggestions hopeful response.
Manager HR

how long was this mistake committed ? Has he accepted the letter ? did he reply ? How much is the amount due to the company from him ?
letter for discovery of termite and take action for removal.
please help
farman ali

Dear Arun Gautam
It is difficult case for your company unless the employee volunteers to repay.
Shailesh Parikh
99 98 97 10 65

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™