Thread Started by #npramz

Hi everyone,
I was working for a consultancy in Hyderabad for a year and I was placed in Chennai branch of a pvt. IT company by them. I was paid by the consultancy and hence my PF account was maintained in Hyderabad.
Then I was hired by the same IT company to whom I was working from my consultants after a year. This company maintains PF in Bengaluru. I had submitted FORM-13 to transfer the PF, but I didn't get any proper replies on the status of it from the company I had joined. Till now, if I check for the status of the HYD account in epfo site, it shows the balance, which states that the PF transfer is not made.
I had to resign from the organisation after a year for maternity reasons. Now I'm confused of whom to ask for the status of it and how to get my PF amount withdrawed from HYD account?
Can someone please help me!
9th July 2013 From India, Chennai
Dear Ramya,
You may approach HR Dept. of your former employers and request them to help in the matter. PF withdrawal is made online now. Please go through the informative article published in The Indian Express dt. 28 May 2013 regarding PF withdrawal, attached with this thread.
You may approach PF local office for any support. If the employer is reluctant to sign the PF withdrawal form, you may get it attested by any gazetted officer of state or central rank and submit it to PF office for further action.
With best regards,
9th July 2013 From India, Vijayawada

Attached Files
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: pdf Article on EPF withdrawal in The Indian Express-28.05.2013.pdf (42.8 KB, 938 views)

ear All,
Iam working with my present organization for more than 5 years
I want to apply for advance from my PF for Alteration / Repair of house
Please suggest
1. The house for which I want to apply is more than 15 years old build , but I have purchased the same recently . Can I apply for the PF advance for alteration/repair of same
2. What are the documents required along with Form 31 and declaration form to be submitted to PF office
3. What will be the normal time for issue of advance
Looking forward for urgent support
Thanks & Regards
7th January 2016 From India, New Delhi
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™