Please refer https://www.citehr.com/464274-ctc.html#post2068004
2) Cost To Company or CTC salary: Understanding and Calculation | Financial Planning Demystified
3) What does CTC (Cost to Company) salary figure means in India ? | Technology, Management and What Not...
4) HR SUCCESS TALK: Must to know about designing CTC-Cost to Company of an employee
5) All you wanted to know abt CTC in India
6) <link no longer exists - removed>
Also in order to understand these theories, a practical implementation is necessary. Perhaps that's why our teachers used to give us homeworks and assignments to do.
I would suggest you to firstly go through the said post, understand every thing about CTC and try to bring your own break-up and then other members can guide you better with their suggestions.
Hope this helped.
You just read the article on link as under:
HR SUCCESS TALK: Must to know about designing CTC-Cost to Company of an employee
The break up of CTC will depend upon the policy of the company. The normal rules have been explained. You can fix up the various components of salary such as basic,house rent allowance, medical allowance, conveyance allowance, telephone allowance, special allowance, meals allowance, etc and deductions such as bonus, insurance,gratuity, LTC etc.as part of CTC as per your policy. You carry out the exercise and then discuss it.