Recruitment/talent Acquisition, Career Counselling
Harsh Shukla
Ceo And Md Of 3 Uk Based Mnc's
+1 Other

Prime Sponsor - FactoHR.com - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
A resident sales rep has informed that he met with accident while on-duty and claiming reimbursement and paid holidays. How do you verify this as he is the only employee in that city? What law says regarding this aspect?
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Hi Birenbi,
It is up to the employee to verify his claim, in the first instance.
He should support his claim by producing police accident report and medical report; only then can you approve expenses incurred etc.
I trust the above helps.
Hello Birenbi,
Further to what Harsh mentioned--about the Police & Medical Reports--pl get the details of the accident from the employee.
Did he/she have any fracture or any such physical conditions that form the basis of the paid holidays? You can then ask for the X-Ray/CT Scan/etc Reports to corroborate what the Medical Reports mention [cross-check with your company Doctor].
When Medical Reports can be 'arranged' all over the country, depending on JUST those Reports may not be wise.
A few months back, we insisted on a case for the photos to be sent when the individual said he had an accident & suffered a fracture of hand & was on plaster/sling--in addition to the Medical Reports & X-Rays.
Prime Sponsor - Talentedge.com "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™