Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
In a case Hon'ble RPFC passed an order under section 7-A and decided the eligibility from back date and employer asked to submit 3-A from the back date. While preparing 3-A employer reduced wages just to reduce penalty and our epf accumulation . matter reported to Regional Provident Fund Commissioner . High level Team comprising of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner , Accounts Officer, Two EO's on order of RPFC . Committee verified all records personally at employer place and found the complaint correct and prepared Month wise details of wages( Basic + DA) and got verified from each of the complainant and the employer. Employer verified details and certified that all details are correct.

Committee presented the report to the RPFC confirming complaint correctness and recommended for the initiation of fresh 7-A enquiry for determination of dues and asked the Employer to submit fresh 3-A of difference in salary

From November 2012 till date APFC giving adjournment in the case . while We complainant written several letters to RPFC and APFC " determination of Dues needs no other documents and reply from employer as well as from complainants. And dues can be determined on the basis of data already obtained by the office and confirmed and verified by both parties i.e. us and the employer. So inordinate delay can not be justified." and requested to give decision on the basis of data.

APFC perhaps deliberately delaying the matter . from November till date no fresh record is taken on record . Even no other record demanded from any of the party.

Please guide

1. How we can expedite the decision and to which authority we can file the complaint for inordinate and wilful delay by APFC

2. As matter is reported to RPFC several times but no action till date

3. All records required for determination of dues available how can we pray for immediate decision as many letters to APFC as well as RPFC proved futile

please reply and thanks for patient reading .

Your advice will definitely give us space to breath as we anticipate the wilful delay is going against us

thanks and regards

From India, Ludhiana
Since the matter is pending for decision at APFC's office we do not have any other option but to wait for the order to come. At the same time, we can present the matter before the RPFC when a open forum is held. Open forum, viz, PF Adalat, is usually held every month to transact all pending issues and in such adalats we can present our grievances.

From India, Kannur
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™