First, you will need to talk to your Business Heads/HOD's regarding the Sales/Productivity plan and ask them to project their Manpower requirement(make them specify the grade, projected CTC,etc) for the next year.
Also expenses for the current year or past year toward recruitment will help. The average of the previous yrs can be used to estimate the cost per position for each of below heads.
- Recruitment Agency cost (generally the cost varies between 8.33% to 12% of CTC.
- Cost towards print Advertising
- Cost towards Internet Portal subscription
- Relocation cost
- Pre-employment medical checkup.
- Candidate Interview travel,hotel,etc reimbursement cost.
I think this should give you a good estimate of your next years recruitment budget
From India, Verna
From India, Madras
Though am not able to fully understand how do we plan the budget for recruitment but still it was helpful.
If possible, then please someone can throw more light on the "planning of budget"
From India, Bangalore
To ask a question or write a reply on this discussion you will need to create an account and login.