Dear Members, I am working in a Kolkata-based IT Company in Ahmedabad. My PF account is opened in West Bengal. I want to know that can I withdraw My PF amount before Leaving Job. if not when will be illegible to withdraw that amount after leaving the company. ant what is the procedure for that. what documents will be needed for that?
Please reply to me as soon as possible.

From India, Ahmadabad
Dear Pankaj,
For withdrawal PF you must follow the following:
1. Please collect form 19-B & Form 10-C (if your services is >6 month but <10 years) from your local PF office after 60 days from the date of leaving.
2. Fill these forms clearly and accurately & attest a cancelled cheque with account number specified in the PF form and submit it to your previous employer.
3. Your concerned employer will sign the forms with a statement of current contribution (Form 3A)
4. Submit the form to PF office where your PF account is maintained.
5. After 30 – 45 days your PF accumulation will be cleared.
Thanks & Regards,
Srlakshmi Korukonda

From India, Hyderabad

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server