Please help me with the solutions for the followings:
1. As a training manager of a new unit of an established garment export house how you will create a climate for learning? What are the conditions required to make the climate conducive towards learning? Comment.
2. As an external adviser to a pharmaceutical company, you are required to design a management program for their marketing executives. Plan a four days’ management training workshop for them.
3. A medium sized paint manufacturing company wants to organize a management development program for its middle level managers. As a trainer, what techniques and methods you would suggest to make it a learning experience.
4. A new Pizza outlet of an established chain is opened in your town and they have hired you as an external trainer to impart a motivational training programme to their staff. What will be the contents and methods you will use to make the programme meaningful and beneficial?
5. As a training manger of a corporate house, you are more focused on visual presentations. What are the principles of visual presentations to be taken care of while selecting them?
6. As an HRD head, you have learned from your past experience that training is a type of ‘transformation’ of employees from normal to better performers. Keeping in mind the value of training, describe the cost effective & best training techniques for a group of 120 field supervisors working for your electronics services industry.
7. As the head of a distance learning centre, you have to send the study material to your students. What will be your criteria for selecting the medium of teaching to ensure timely and effective transmission keeping in mind the best utilization of electronic media?
8. As an in house trainer of a service industry engaged in shares & financial activities, you are required to prepare a three days’ workshop for middle line managers explaining how CBT (Computer Based Training) can reduce the cost of training and enhance the effectiveness of the training procedure as a whole. What will be your course of action?
9. a medium scale plastic goods manufacturing industry wants the supervisors to undergo a management development program. As a trainer what training methods would you like to use to make the program effective? Briefly discuss the contents and scheduling of the program.
10. Your boss is interested in hiring a consultant to help identify potential HR manager from current employees of a fast food restaurant. The HR manager’s job is to look after the employees’ needs, oversee all the aspects of restaurant operation including scheduling, planning, coordinating, communicating, on the job training, recruitment, solving disputes among employees and to motivate employees to provide high quality service. Your boss asks you to design as assessment programme to identify employees who could be successful HR mangers. What will be your course of action?
11. As a training manager of a mobile phone software developing company, you have been given the task of selecting and choosing Audio-Visual equipment for your newly designed training department. How will you match up with the traditional as well as latest equipment available in the market?
12. You are given the task of preparing a 2 days’ training program for supervisory level of employees on management principles. What will be the contents of this program and how you will design it for a company dealing in garments exports?
13. As a training head of a footwear manufacturing company, you are given the task of hiring an external management consultant for your middle level executives of your newly established unit. What qualities you will consider in choosing a trainer for this purpose so that your training programme can be successful and result oriented?
14. An IT company wants to implement the management development programme for their supervisory level of staff. You, as a training manger have to draft the whole basic management programme. What techniques and tools you may use for making the programme effective and interesting?
15. You are given the responsibility of distance learning programme in an institute dealing in post graduate diploma courses. What methods you will adopt for teaching and learning practices in it?
16. As a training consultant of a middle sized FMCG company, you are given the responsibility to establish a training department for the organization. What all factors will you consider while designing the same?
17. As a head of distance learning programme, what will be your criteria for selecting the teaching methods & media for providing the education?
18. You are looking after the personnel & HR department of a large hospital. You are asked to design a general management training programme for the supporting staff and supervisors. What type of method you will use to make the training interactive and beneficial? 3rd November 2012 From India, Shiliguri
Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page. Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)