Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Suppose an employee joins in 01/01/2012 & died in 07/01/2012 in fatal accident in company while working. His PF was deducted from his wages & deposited in PF Office. It is shown in Annual PF Return also. His service was only for 7 days. Is his nominee will eligible to get Pension benefit?
Dear Rajan,
Any person who has worked for even 1 day and died also the family is eligible for PF pension.
The employee is becoming a member of EPF on the day of joining.
The nominee or dependents of the employee can submit Form -20 to receive the PF Contribution amount
Form -10 D for Pension
Form 5 for EDLI Benefit.
You can also apply for funeral expenses and dependent benefits from ESI. For ESI dependent benfits will be given only when the employee has worked for minimum period as mentioned in ESIC.
Pls check with your PF & ESIC authority for the process since it has been more than 9 months.

Dear Sir,
The below details is required & to be submitted by the nominee to the claiming PF amount:
1.Form CCF ( For Claiming EPF Contributions & For claiming benefits under Pension Scheme ,1995) fill up two set for all nominee (FORM -20 PF PAYMENT / FORM -10D PENSION/ FORM 5 EDLI
2.Death Certificate issued by Registrar (Required original).
3.Photographs of Claimant(s) . (Passport size photo 6 nos for all nominee)
4.Proof of date of birth of claimant for pension benefits. if married then wife & Children
5.Deceased person ID Proof/ voter id, Aaddhar card
6. Bank Pass Book copy (nationalize bank (SBI)) if married then wife & Children
7.Last two month wages sheet & attendance

Attached Files
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: pdf Form_CCF_death new 22-8-17.pdf (877.4 KB, 71 views)

Dear John Sebastian Peter
i need to know that in place of birth certificate of childrens of deceased person a BONA FIDE CERTIFICATE issued from the school can be valid in such case or not??
Kindly clarify from your end.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™