Hi, I worked in a company for 2 year and left my job in may 2011. After resignation i fill my EPF form with all formalities. but till date i m not received my pf amount. my form rejected two time due to mismatch of employer authorized signature & Form No 9 not submitted by employer. pls help me how will i withdrawal my PF amount.
thank & regards

28th August 2012 From India, Shimla

Muralidhar Chatragadda
Sap Payroll & Statutory
Human Resources
+3 Others

Dear Mr.Vinod,
Greetings for the day...
As you mentioned that your PF Withdrawl is rejected twice because of mismatch of Employer Signature, meet your earlier employer and explain the reason for rejection.
Collect acknowledgement copy of authorization signatory which was submitted in PF Office and attach it to your PF Withdrawl form.
Revert back for any further info.....
Muralidhar Ch.
28th August 2012 From India, Hyderabad
i agree with murlidhar, first you should meet with your earlier employer and show your problem of rejected form.
28th August 2012 From India, Indore
Good morning sir, I already meet with authorized person but he can’t provided me acknowledgement copy of specimen signature. regards vinod kumar
29th August 2012 From India, Shimla
Hi Vinod,
No organization can refuse to provide photocopy of specimen signarues card.
please talk to them again. Or if they still do not agree, request them to send thier executive with you with the copy.
29th August 2012
Dear Mr.Vinod,
Other way of solving the issue is to contact PF Dept (Enforcement Officer) and explain your issue.
Prior to that once again you meet your Employer and put a word to him that you are planning to meet concerned PF Enforcement Officer.
29th August 2012 From India, Hyderabad
Respected Sir, Please guide for filling up form 13 accurately for PF transfer so that I can guide to the employees where I work.. Regards, Rahul
30th August 2012 From India, Pune
Dear Mr. Rahul,
You should get the Form 5(Joining), Form 10(Left) and Form 3A (Individual Contributions) from Earlier Employer, along with the Form 13 (Transfer) fill it ...(once you carefully go through you can do it easily) and send it to the concerned PF Office...
Muralidhar Ch.
30th August 2012 From India, Hyderabad
If the signatures are not tallied with the form No 5 already submitted by the employer than it is not the fault of ex employee. You should use the EPFIGMS service of the EPFO and register ur complaint for harrashment causing by both employer and the EPF authorities. This is the duty of EPFO to got the verify EPF withdrawal form from the employer through its dsignated inspectors.
You just try it, i have also gone through this process and got my dues.
31st August 2012 From India, Delhi
Dear VK
If the company authorised officer`s signature is mismatched or form 9 is not available, this is not your fault, you just lodge your grievance with PFC on EPFO website giving your old references and request them to depute PF Inspector to look inside the matter. This will definitely help you better. This is my personal Experiences in many cases where company even refused to sign the claim papers.
22nd October 2013 From India, Delhi
Please login to participate in this discussion. Discuss problems, ideas, solutions with industry peers. Stay up-to-date with what's new and what's happening in the industry. Create Account (No Registration Charges)

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network