Asst. Manager Compliance
+1 Other

Dear All, I have a doubt about PF account & ESI. When an employee is working in one particular local pvt ltd company, according to act's ESI & PF will be enrolled at that particular state if he changed to another company of any 2nd state limits. If that person will be able continue his previous PF & ESI tracker to his new job of another state govt limits....?
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors made possible with help from our prime sponsors like:

TALENTEDGE Who provide a platform for "interactive anywhere learning". Courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses

FACTOHR - Provides Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS that can help streamline your organisation. Explore Features

Register Here and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Hi, Ya of course ESI & PF is an central act and can be transfered from one state to another. Regards, Nitesh Jain.
Yes, Both Act maintain central wise so dnt worry about this. (P.F)= If any employee transfer one state to another state then u just transfer his/her account through some form.
And ESIC If ur employees having ESIC smart card then he/she get the facility from any where in india. only will change panel doctor.
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™