I am an ex-employee of XXXXXX Finance Ltd. agree that the organization is cheating & harassing the ex-employees. To get noc, relieving letter & original board certificates all the resigned employees has to wait at least for 4 months minimum. After waiting for a long time Hr department. Asking every employees to pay 3 months salary which is not affordable to us. Also, when we try to contact them to know the details HR Head is not attending the calls. They have there corporate office @ delhi.
As per the labour laws, one employee has to serve / Pay for one month notice period. Also, according to the labour law, if an employer is investing in employee then bond is eligible with the condition that before the training/Investment the employee is having less than one 1 year experience.

From India, Mumbai
Pls avoid personal contact details. This forum is not a legal entity to address to your specific complaints but for suggestions. Pon
From India, Lucknow
Yes For me also it is happening. Now it is 3rd month after Joining. Why these people are doing like that we don't know. I have mailed the same from personal email to the branch as well as HR persons. No body is responding to the mails as well as calls. What is the solution for this. Please give us the solution.
From India, Bangalore

Dear Praveen
First of all do not get tensed. Hope you have undergone all the procedure for having smooth exit from the company. Please send a registered letter with acknowledgement due letter to your company for asking for original certificates & Relieving letter/experience certificate.
Keep the copy of that letter and acknowledgement card received from Post Office durly accepted by your HR Team, Your Resignation Letter copy, clearance certificate, and any other correspondence whatever took place between you and your management and you and your HR Department.
With all the above details you can approach Labour Commissioner Office (as your Finance Company is registered under S&E Act) and submit a complaint against your ex-employer. The Labour commissioner will take appropriate action, if your salary/wage is within Rs. 18000/- pm. If your salary is above Rs.18000/- please file a civil suit in the district court concerned under which the Company has the jurisdiction.

From India, Kumbakonam
Dear Bhaskar, Appreciate your effort that you took and provide the reference and guidelines to Mr.Praveen am sure it will help him a lot.
From United States, Fpo

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server