Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
You need to meet with E.O. in RPFC Gurgoan, or you may directly contact to Dealing Clerk of your case. Regards Sunil Sharma
Dear Ritu
Your problem has 3 dimensions. From PF & EDLI angel the Date of Death is relevant and from Pension Scheme the Date of Claim is relevant. For PF it is F 20 and For Pension it is F10D. so don't be confused.
Meet the PF Commissioner Mr Beerbal Meena a nice officer and his direction will be final. Ask them to settle your claim first for PF & EDLI and than consider for Pension.
I am confident that your problems will come to an end.

Dear Ritu
if the problem remain same after your several efforts, then you can go for an RTI. Just ask EPF department about the appropriate procedure in your scenario, and you will get all the required information in written from the department. Through RTI EPF Deptt. will constrain to provide you the appropriate procedure. After availing the procedure act according to that. After that EPF deptt. will not in the state to deny an you will have a solid proof to take your stand.

Hi Before going to court just get an counselling with a labour lawyer and verify all document u have with you. So u can get pf with out any break. Thank you Sasi MBA(HR)..,BL
Hi Ritu

i have gone thru your claim procedure.

to check with claim procedure, I suggest you to meet concerned, Astt. Commissioner of PF . In the normal procedure, the claims authorised by the employer last employed. Please seek help of the person dealing with PF or authorised person signed the forms. they will be able to talk to concerned clerk and head in your case. this is only to confuse you and trouble expecting returns from this settlement.

for settlement of deceased member dependent claim, we normally submit legal heir as on date of submission of claim. In respect of married daugter , you submit affadavit that you are married and you are not covered under definition of family member as you are not an dependent member. with regard to your sister, since she is not married, she is requried to submit the claim. In your case, the PRO is creating trouble, please approach thru your father last employer with Regl PF commissioner, if the matter unable to reach proper settlement or seek support through consultants , if you do not find a way out. these days everyone is having a stake in settling the claims.

in our place, as an employer, we take it as welfare scheme of the employee dependants, and pursue with PF departement find cause and settle the matter on humanitarian grounds

Dear Ritu,
Alongwith the 03 Forms 10-D,Form-20and 5IF you need to submit the following documents.
1) Death Certificate(duly attested 2 copies) 2) Surviving Family Members Certificate(SFM available with the P.F Department)3) Form-2, you can revert back to your fathers office to forward another copy of the same as the Photostat copy is required by the P.F authorities 4) Three Passport size photo of each member 5) You need to open a separate bank account in the P.F nominated banks like SBI, Canara. No joint accounts for receiving pension. Photostat copies of the passbook.
You can produce the marriage certificatecopy of your sister as proof . Let them decide whether she is eligible for the P.F claim. You can state her marital staus in the SFMCform.
HR Coordinator

Dear Ms. Ritika,
1. The married girl whose husband is alive is not eligible for provident fund. (refer para 70 (ii) - c under Employees Provident funds Scheme,1952)
2. Children on attaining age of 25 are not eligible for pension. (refer para 16 (3) - c under Employees Pension Scheme,1995)
You can fill papers in your case as a claimant or may state vide affidavit to pay full benefits to your mother.
Best of Luck!!!

Dear Madam,
I go through your case. PF Offices must have to consider situation at the time of demise. Because they start effect of benefits from the date of death.
So presents all the documents which was having status at time of demise to PF Office with necessary forms.
ra lawande

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™