Executive Human Resource At Emcure Pharmaceuticals
Asst. Manager Hr In A Construction Mnc
H R Executive
Assistant Engineer, Indian Telephone Industries,
Consultant-management & Hr Services
Hr Manager
Training & Development
Senior Software Engineer
Sunil Parmanik
Mis Executive
+3 Others

Thread Started by #Amol***

Dear All, I am working with one MNC organisation since last three months, Just now I resign; and till last date my duration with this company would be 4 months and 5 days. My question is – Can I get My PF amount (fully). Because I heard that, if someone leave company about 3 months then he/ she can get only PF contribution amount not Pension contribution amount. Is it true? Your valuable suggestions will be appreciable.
11th June 2012 From India, Mumbai
ya you will be getting the pf contribution only,pension amount will be given if you contribute to 6 months only.
11th June 2012 From India, Hyderabad
Thank you Sir. Have one more question regarding the same topic- means Pf contribution is 3.67 % on basic but what would be employer contribution for Pf amount (means is there any admin charges are included or not?).
I think:-
- 3.67 % from employee side
- 3.67 % from employer side
- 1.10 % admin charges on Pf contribution.
Is this right calcuation (for PF) only.
11th June 2012 From India, Mumbai
For pension minimum 10years' service required. If the service less than 10years, one time withdrawal benefit can be claimed subject to a minimum service of 6 months. If the service is even less, the pensionable service can be transfered to club with future service. Sheme Certificate can also be applied.
11th June 2012 From India, Bangalore
Mr. Khanna is right you can withdraw your EPF accumulation only not eps rather to withdraw get your accumaulation transferred. sumit
12th June 2012 From India, Ghaziabad
ok.. It means I can transfer my PF to new account. Sir but thing is here my PF number is from Maharashtra and my new PF number would be from Gurgaon. so will there any problem to transfer this pf amount to new account.
12th June 2012 From India, Mumbai
Dear Amol,
You have the full right on the amount what ever you and your employer contributed towards the PF account, wheather it is for 3 months or for 1 day, and about the pension, you must have to complete 6 month in one org. for avail the pension scheme.
Transfering the PF is not an issue, submit the Form 13 to your current employer and they will take care of the rest.
13th June 2012 From India, Calcutta
Thanks dear all,
Still I have not clear with one point; If I do PF Transfer formality then shall I get transfer my pension amount. OR if I fill form no13 then shall i get transfer my full PF and Pension amount in new PF account.
13th June 2012 From India, Mumbai
Dear Amol, Definitely the Pension amount will get transfered along with the PF Amount. Attaching the Form 13. plz go through it.
13th June 2012 From India, Calcutta

Attached Files
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: pdf Transfer-Form-13-revised.pdf (24.2 KB, 1380 views)

Employee contribution is 12%, and employer contributes 13.61% out of which 8.33% - Pension 3.67% - PF 1.10% - PF Admn Charge 0.50% - EDLI 0.01% - EDLI Admn Charge
13th June 2012 From India, Mumbai
Dear All,
Kindly advice, if an employee worked for 1 years and 7 monthsand then absconded because of illness and sent the resignation through mail with MC. Now he s requesting for his PF claim. hw to proceed further?
Anitha Charles
13th June 2012 From India, Chennai
Dear Anitha, He have to submit the Form 19 to the HR Dept & then the form must be forwarded to PF office for further necessary process.
13th June 2012 From India, Calcutta
Dear Santhosh,
He didn't give hard copy resignation and too he gave only KT though phone only. Is there is any restriction to process his PF.
Kindly Advice. My senior is asking me to delay the process.
Anitha Charles
13th June 2012 From India, Chennai
For exempted PF Trusts and Insurance Policy in lieu of EDLI, there will not be any admin charges.
In my reply I have only corrected Mr. Amol as he mistakingly posted 3.67% as employee contribution. But he posted the admin charges correctly, for which correction is not required.
Regarding EDLI, he didn't raise any query.
13th June 2012 From India, Bangalore
Dear Amol,
Let me give you specific answer to your specific question. Your service is 4m & 5d.
PF Contributions were:
a) Employee 12% > this fully goes into A/c No.1 called PF.
b) Employer 3.67% > this also goes into A/c No.1.
c) Employer 8.33% > this goes into A/c No.2 Pension Fund.
For your service of 4m & 5d, you have two options:
A) If you wish to withdraw, you will get (a) + (b) amts stated above. Amt (c) will be forefeited. Withdrawal form is allowed after 60 days from last wkg day.
B) You can transfer your A/c to new employer at Gurgaon by submitting Trfr Form-13 thru' your next employer there. If you transfer, all items-a,b,c above will be transferred.
But inter-state transfers will take sometime. These days, EPF is online transactions, and your next employer can help you.
Wish you all the best.
13th June 2012 From India, Bangalore
Dear Anitha,
The employer cannot hold the PF of any employee at any case. In normal case when a employee resign from the org. the employer process the Form 19 to identify the employee to the PF office. In your case the employee can certify his Form 19 from his local authority(Sarapanch) for the identification.
13th June 2012 From India, Calcutta
Yes we can withdraw our PF & Emp. Pension fund amount
For PF withdrawal ->Fill form 19 for PF & form 10 for EPF, attach the same. In case of withdrawal, amount will be transferred to the bank account which you will provide in the form normally it will take around six month to complete the transaction as a part of procedure to be done through PF office.
Prashant (HR-Executive)
13th June 2012 From India, Mumbai
Dearl All, What is an legal action or any section can be taken on the employer if they are not processing the PF. Regards Anitha Charles
14th June 2012 From India, Chennai
Dear Anitha, You can lodge a complaint in Labour Court or in PF Department also against your employer.
14th June 2012 From India, Calcutta
I am sakthivel i am working in h-power thermal engg next month i will leave this company . My doubt is can i get new pf account please tell me urgent
26th June 2012 From India, Madras
Dear Sakthivel, The PF office will not give you new PF account every time you change your company. The same account will be mentained by your current employer.
27th June 2012 From India, Calcutta
the organization wher I was working was started only 10 months back. The company had started deducting PF from employees salaries without opening PF accounts. I quit the orgaization in 3 months 15 days.. Can i withdraw my PF as the account is still not opened. But the account team said i am not eligible for any amount as i have not completed 6 months in the organization. Should I file a complaint of freud against the company for deducting amount with account opening and denying to give money??
20th May 2013 From India, Bangalore
If service is less than 6 Months only PF amount can be withdrew. Pension amount lapses. kindly refer EPS scheme 1995

9. Determination of eligible service.

The eligible service shall be determined as follows:

(a) In the case of "new entrant" the "actual service" shall be

treated as eligible service. The total actual service shall be

rounded off to the nearest year. The fraction of service for six

months or more shall be treated as one year and the service

less than six months shall be ignored.


In the case of employees employed seasonally in any

establishment the period of "actual service" in any year,

notwithstanding that such service is less than a year shall be

treated as a full year.

(b) In the case of the "existing member" the aggregate of actual

service and the 'past service' shall be treated as eligible service.

Provided that if there is any period in the "past service" for which

the contributions towards the Family Pension Scheme, 1971 has

not been received, the said period shall count as eligible service

only if the contributions thereof have been received in the

Employees' Pension Fund.

Explanation: For the purpose of this sub-paragraph the total past

service for less than six months shall be ignored and the total

past service for six months and above shall be rounded to a


8th December 2014 From India, Mumbai
Hi, I worked 3 months in a company they deducted 1800 towards pf for three months can i withdraw my pf amount. Please clarify me.
21st July 2016 From India, Bengaluru
Sir I have uan number attached with two company and 1 st company i am working 2 years and 2 nd one 5 month . then i withdraw pf amount. PF officer says that u can withdraw only 1 company pf ..why .. plz help me
11th December 2017 From India, New Delhi
Dear Nitin,
Greetings for the day,
Better to indulge in withdrawal process get you accumulation transferred whole process is enclosed herewith for your reference'EPFO is providing a facility to the members to merge there previous EPF accounts with their current one for the integration of all previous accounts with Current UAN activated EPF account.The said functionality has been providd in the EPFO website At Our Services>>For Employees>>One Employee..One EPF Account by accessing using the Url One Employee One PF. the circular with flow chart is hereby enclosed for the reference.' by EPFO go through the enclosed circular also
12th December 2017 From India, Ghaziabad

Attached Files
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: pdf RI_OEOA_385.pdf (336.5 KB, 26 views)

Actual i am work only 5 months 25 days months and then i give resign after resign they want one month to complete all process and m working in that one month.
So my ques. Is that can i able to withdrawal my pf amount.
Plz reply as soon as possible..
6th February 2018 From India, Delhi
Dear Sir/Ma'am,
My service is only 3 years and 6 months in the organization..I have resign from that company due to they asked me to resign...currently i am not working it has been approximately 4 months.. can I get full 100% EPF & EPS? through online..
Please suggest me...
26th March 2018 From India, Chennai
Can I withdraw my pf money in one or two months while working in organisations?
8th August 2018 From India, Delhi
I worked my 1st company for 3 years & in 2nd company for 5 months. I transferred my epf old a/c to new a/c. I submitted my claim online for pf final settlement. This claim was settled within 25 days. But when i claim online for pension withdrawal (form 10c) it's shows as "service is less than 6 months & more than 10 years".my question is that how to withdraw my pension amount?
17th May 2019 From India, Kolkata
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™