Anshu GoyalHi All, Can anyone help me with the KRA’s of 1. Assistant Marketing Manager 2. Marketing Executive. ? ? Thanks Anshu Goyal
From India, Bangalore
PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
The KRa's generally is drafted keeping in mind the job resonsibility each one handles. Incase of a Marketing Manager it should include all like:
1. 60% on Target Achievement
2. 20% on Team Handling, On the job training and Mentoring
3. 10% on Communication and correspondenec with other
4. 10% on Collection etc.
Similarly for a Marketing Executive i can be:
1. 70% on Sales Target achievement
2. 10% on Client handling, branding and building relationships.
3. 10% New Achievement and Behaviour as an individual in a team .
Hope i'm able to help you out to an extent.
From India, New Delhi
M.Peer Mohamed SardharDear Friend,
Although I am unable to give the exact information you require, Kindly click on the following link, it will give you some required information,
Pls let me know was this information useful,,
If not let me try out more & give information,,,,
An Instant & Easy way to get information is use Quick Search in the site,,
Type the keyword, for which you have a query, the answers will be displayed.
Still if you are unable to get the answer, then post it,,,
Please never loose patience once you have posted it,, give members time to reply,,,,
In CiteHR you will get A to Z information on HRů..
M. Peer Mohamed Sardhar
From India, Coimbatore