The KRa's generally is drafted keeping in mind the job resonsibility each one handles. Incase of a Marketing Manager it should include all like:
1. 60% on Target Achievement
2. 20% on Team Handling, On the job training and Mentoring
3. 10% on Communication and correspondenec with other
4. 10% on Collection etc.
Similarly for a Marketing Executive i can be:
1. 70% on Sales Target achievement
2. 10% on Client handling, branding and building relationships.
3. 10% New Achievement and Behaviour as an individual in a team .
Hope i'm able to help you out to an extent.
16th August 2007 From India, New Delhi