Industrial Relations
[email protected]
Hr Executive
+4 Others

Dear All, If we have 14th employee’s on contractual Roll in Factory, than is required Form No-5 to Contractors or not? Thanks, Regards, J.N.Modi
From India, New Delhi
Dear Modi
If you have to engage the contract labour, then you must register your organisation / factory as an Establishment under Contract Labour Act, for which you have to use Form I. Alongwith the Form I you must submit a list of contractors you are planned to engage. Whoever contractors name you have submitted while obtaining the registration certificate for them only you can issue Form V. If you want to engage a new contractor, then you have to submit for additional list of contractors, whose Name to be added on the Register of Contractors, which is maintained at Labour Commissioner's Office.
As per central Act if the workmen strength is less than 20 then, the contractor is not required to obtain the license, but for state, it differs from one state to other. So you will have to refer the state rules to get the correct information.

From India, Kumbakonam
Please confirm that employer registration is must or not even no of contract labour is less than 20 however TN sate CL act says 20 and more need to obtain contratc license. Thanks Senthil
From India, Hyderabad
if one contractor employed 15 persons in a company, then contractor license is bind full?if not then what is criteria?
From India
Hi Seniors ,
all viewa are most useful and helpful to gain more knowledge,
can someone send me the form 1. and form 1, which we have to submit in labour office for engage a contractor labour.
kindly suggest me

From India, Dehra Dun
Dear Mr. Anuj, Please find attached file, May be it’s useful for all Thanks, Regards, J.N.Modi
From India, New Delhi

Attached Files
File Type: pdf form01_contract_labour_regulation_abolition_act_1970.pdf (80.6 KB, 363 views)

Hi all members, Can somebody provide all the forms that come under the factories act. A link to the website where i can get this will also be useful. Its urgent Thanks in advance Meenkshi Dutt
From India, Mumbai
Need a copy of From-5, to be issued to our contractor for their labour lisence. Please confirm the process also, how to issue. karmas
From India, Calcutta
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™