Hi Everyone
My Case: My friend was working in X Company for 9 months in Orrisa, i.e. from June 2010 to March 2011. She left the company in March, 2011 and took a break to get married.
She joined the next company in June, 2011 in Mumbai with different name(as she had got married). Due to different name, she took another PF account number with the new organization.
Now we want to withdraw the money from old PF account.
How to do? Also, we are currently located in Mumbai and we cannot possibly go back to Orrisa.
Please help
31st October 2011 From India, Indore

India, Delhi
Gm (hr)
Human Resources
+2 Others

Hi, you may pl ask her to submit duly filled PF form 19 and 10C directly to the previous employer attaching copy of PAN card and one cancelled cheque.
31st October 2011 From India
Hello there,
I have a PF account for the last 20+yrs and have always got the PF transferred when I changed jobs. Now I am 50+yr of age and self employed for more than 3yrs. I want to withdraw my PF account.
I also want to get my Pension scheme certificate. My query is, will I get the Pension Certificate for all my 20+yrs of service or only for the last employment as I had not got scheme certificates every time when I transferred my PF ?
Request your valued inputs.
3rd November 2011 From India, Mumbai
Dear Nilesh As you are 50+ you are eligible to get pension now itself .please contact RPFC of last company.
3rd November 2011 From India, Delhi

Discuss problems openly with your peers around the world without getting into company specifics. Access to years of such problem discussion data and business material is at your finger tips.
All resources created by our members are available to everyone at no cost.

Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network