For getting the Roles & Responsibilities of HR i suggest you make use of the research toolbar which is on the top of the page....
There are many articles and materials which have been posted on this topic...
The end to end recruitment process is given below in points form:
1. Requisition to be raised by HOD / Line Manager
2. Requisition to be approved by the Functional Manager, Head - HR
3. Position to be opened to the consultants / on job portals
4. Shortlisting of the profiles
5. Interview schedule to be arranged
6. Interview to be taken
7. Prospective candidate to selected after interview
8. Offer letter to be issued to the selected candidate
9. Candidate Joined
10. Induction program of the new joinee...
My organization is coming up with new rubber facility as part of business initiative. We are not belongs to that product line till now. I m facing a challenge to have bulk recruitment for rubber facility. Can i seek following information from you?
1) In India geographically where exactly rubber industries concentrated ?
2) If you know any recruitment agencies well versed for rubber industries. Please share with me.
3) Any college/ institutions in India about polymer since or rubber science.
Please help me since Bangalore got limited rubber industries..Recruitment for rubber plant is challenge .We welcome people from any parts of the country, so that i can contribute to the cultural diversity of organization.
My contact no: 09620800016