PF Withdrawal [Thread 356731] - CiteHR
Human Resources
Expertising In Hr Genralistic
Asst Manager-hr
Human Resources Exicutive
+10 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
He i quit my previous job within 5 months and not working anywhere at present i need to withdraw my PF so can i?
Hi Shoba,
You can withdraw your PF amount with at least served minimum six month in any organization, since you are relieved by 5 months. I don't think you are eligible for PF settlement...
seniors am I right???

Dear Shobha, You have to fill PF withdrawal form 10c & 19. submit these form to your last employer, they will send it to local Pf office after complition of formalties from their side.
Hi shoba...
I agree with Mr. Shivam, you are liable to claim your PF amount unless and until you must contribute for minimum of six months in a concern. So it's not possible for you to claim your PF amount..
thanks & regards

dear all, she cant claim for employer contribution but she will get her contribution. plz correct if I am wrong....
Dear Shobha,
you can withdraw your epf accumulation simply by filling form 19& 10c duly attested by employer then submit the same to concern epf office. Your accumulation amount will be credited to your bank account within specified time.
thanks & regards,
sumit kumar saxena,

Dear Shobha, As per my understanding, a person can withdraw Provident Fund amount even before completing 6 months, but he wont be eligible for Pension Fund amount. Regards Haris
Hi Shobha,
Haris is absolutely correct, you can withdraw your provident fund amount by filling form 19 but you are not suppose to fill form 10c that is to withdraw your amount in EPS account unless you complete 6 months in your job. Make sure that you submit the withdrawal form only after 2 months of quiting your job.

Haris is right ...You can only withdraw your PF amount but not the pension scheme amount. Or else if you join another company you can fill in a PF transfer form (i.e. Form 13)
Hi all
I am new to this forum. I happen to go through this discussion. My question also is related to PF Withdrawal.
I had worked in an organisation for about a year. Post that i moved to another organisation however did not transfer my PF.
Its been close to 5 years now in my current organisation. Now can i withdraw my PF amount from my previous organisation?
I heard that there are few rules like if i am currently employed i can only transfer PF from my old to new company. Is that true?
Seniors, please advise.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™