akhilesh dubeyProvident Fund Registration (Employer’s Code No. &
PF Nomination Formalities)
CRC to Apply for PF Registration (PF Employer’s Code No.)
ASR to prepare the application for Registration
(Annex. 1- Contains Application Format, List of supporting.)
ASR to submit the Application to PF Office
PF Office conducts Inspection at CRC Premises
PF Office allots (1) PF Code No. & (2) Section No.
On obtaining PF Code No, ASR to prepare
Form 9 (Annex 2 - Details of Employees)
CRC employee fills (1) Form 2 (Annex 3 – Employee PF Nomination Form)
& (2) Form 11 (Annexure 4 -Declaration Form)
ASR to submit Form 9 & Form 2 to PF Office
The Form 11 is maintained in the Employee Personal File
ASR informs employee about PF A/c number. This is also reflected
In the monthly pay slip.
ASR to now begin maintaining the (Annex 5 - PF Eligibility Register)
1. Form 9 – Employee Details, which are self-explanatory. In this form the ASR to allot each employee a PF A/c number, typically starting from 1, 2, 3……
2. Form 2 - Employee Nomination Form which again gives employee details. This form is mainly used to know the nominee details.
3. Form 11 – Declaration Form, which gives previous employment PF account details.
4. PF Eligibility Register consists of (a) Employee Information, (b) Employee PF/Pension Registration, Nomination and A/c details. (Consultant to maintain)
From India, Indore
PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
Assistant Manager Human Resources
Assistant Manager Business Development
remya.9Sir Our comapny wants to take a new pf registration. Kindly give me a format of letter to produce the pf authority for getting new code
From India, Kottayam
abedeen7The required documents they are as follows:-
1. Form 5A in duplicate
2. Proforma for coverage in duplicate
3. Photocopy of memorandum & article of Association
4. Certificate of Incorporation
5. Copy of PAN card
6. Particulars of Owners/Directors
7. Details of employees in duplicate
8. Employee & Employer contribution
9. A demand draft for that month contribution
10. Authorized signatory letter
11. Bank detail
For Forms you can search it from internet.
From India, Bhubaneswar
I have one query regarding PF deduction...
My director takes salary of Rs. 2,00,000 from company and his wife takes 30,000 per month, so should we deduct Pf of them....
Please guide me in this regard..
From India, Thana
If you director and his spouse are International worker then yes you have to on their total base salary if they are working in India.
If they are not and their Basic+Da+Food concession is more than Rs.6500 then its optional for contribution on both the parties mutual agreement.
From India, Bhubaneswar
Sabarish BDear sir ,
I left the job and I have received my PF amount. Now I'm going to join New job, they are asking me to fill New PF form, Form 2 and Form F. I'm confused Kindly help me to fill those forms. Please do the needful.
Thanks & Regards
From India, Chennai