If Emplyee Met With An Accident. - CiteHR
Executive Hr
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear All Seniors,
Please Let me know What are the statutory process Need to be done when an Employee met with an accident with Major injury.
Accident May be Both inside the factory and out side the factory being sent for factory purpose.
Please let me know in detail. I hope i would get more Feed back.
Thank you dear all Hr Professionals.

Dear Arul
i dont think so any thing like that for accident outside premises, but if they had been taken for 24 hrs medicalim coverage or group insurance policies, you have to make arrangement for that
inside factory
If it is a reportable incident were an employee not turning to factory > 48 hrs you need to
1. Intimate to inspector of factories within 24 hrs about the accident as FIrst information report
2. then you have to submit the accident investigation and corrective action report
3. if the person is not turning for more than a month you have to submit the report every 20 days about his non return and status of the employee to inspector of factories.
4. the forms and formats as per the inspector of factories.
5. any reimbursement, medical expenses to be said in reports

Dear Friend,
Thank you so much for your well furnished information. Its very clear to me the way you have replayed. Iam happy at it. Once again Thank you for your time to Share it.
Please let me be Updated with latest happenings in HRD.
Come to you again for more discussion.

Subject - Re:employee accident inside the factory premises

I am working in a engineering based company has Hr executive. Our company pay the workers and all the dept incharges by piece rate wages and there is no direct recruitment of workers, incharges recruit the workers and they only pay the wages and now in the last week a person was recruited for machine operator and he was given training about the work for one day and he started the work while working he met with a accident at machine level and he lost his finger and now he is asking a compensation for 1 lakh rupees accordingly with the support given by local persons
Note: The incharges are resposible for the esi & pf deductions for the employees but they dont do so
so kindly help me in this regards
Contact No 9740083506

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™