* L/M=love marriage
* A/M=arrange marriage
* 1. L/M : Resembles procedural programming language.
* We have some set functions like flirting, going to movies together,
making long conversations on phone and then try to fit all functions to the
candidate we like.
* A/M : Similar to object oriented programming approach.
* We first fix the candidate and then try to implement functions on her.
* The main object is fixed and various functions are added to supplement
the main program.
* The functions can be added or deleted.
* 2. L/M : It is a throwaway tye of prototype as client requirements rises
with time thus it is a dynamic system and difficult to maintain.
* A/M : Requirements are well defined so use of waterfall model is
* 3. L/M : Family system hangs beco'z hardware called parents are not
* A/M : Compatible with H/w Parents.
* 4. L/M : U are the project leader so u are responsible for implementation
and execution of PROJECT- married life.
* A/M : U are a team member under PL parents so they are responsible for
successful execution of project Married life.
* 5. L/M : Client expectations include exciting feature as spouse cooking
food, washing clothes etc
* A/M : All these features are covered in the SRS as required features.
* 6. L/M : Unreliable beco'z divorce rate is higher.
* A/M : divorce rate is lower.
* 7. L/M : Acceptance test possible U can try before U Buy.
* A/M : Product is sold as it is where it is basis.Product once sold will
not be taken back
From India, Madras
PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
The short cut is: in LM first L then M and in AM first M and then L But dowry demand cases can be registered in both. regards
From India, Delhi
If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.